2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Arrives in Henderson
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV brings with it with high-performance engines, smooth handling, and cutting-edge features, including the new Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) system. Get the scoop on this recently-arrived model with this first look from Mercedes-Benz of Henderson!
2020 GLE Performance Capabilities
Each 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE model comes equipped with a 9G-TRONIC® 9-speed automatic transmission and one of two turbo engines.
- GLE 350 and GLE 350 4MATIC®: The GLE 350 and GLE 350 4MATIC® are powered by a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that outputs 273 lb-ft of torque and has an estimated 0-60 mph acceleration time of 7 seconds.
- GLE 450 4MATIC®: This model comes with a 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine that generates 367 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque. The GLE 450 4MATIC® is able to accelerate to 60 mph in just 5.5 seconds.
2020 GLE Interior & Safety Features
From Car-to-X Communication to ATTENTION ASSIST®, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE will have plenty of innovative features for Kingman and Laughlin drivers to enjoy. Some of the other features on the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV will include:
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Enhanced navigation with augmented reality technology
- Smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Easy-Pack Tailgate
- KEYLESS START®
- Active Brake Assist
- And more!
Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) is also available on the new GLE. This infotainment system is voice-activated and uses artificial intelligence to learn driver preferences as time goes on. MBUX also understands when you speak casually. Is the cabin feeling a little too hot? Simply tell MBUX, “I feel warm,” and the system will turn down the heat a few degrees.
2020 GLE Reviews
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz has already seized the attention of auto experts, thanks to its semi-autonomous driving features and innovative technologies. See what U.S. News and Autotrader have to say about this new SUV below:
- U.S. News: “Cutting-edge driver assistance and infotainment technologies point toward the future of semiautonomous – and even autonomous – driving. Familiar systems like adaptive cruise control and navigation have combined, allowing the GLE to become aware of traffic jams before your human eyes can react.”
- Autotrader: “The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class isn’t just another premium midsize SUV/crossover. It’s a gateway to the future of this entire class of vehicle. From the use of ultra high-strength steel in its body shell, to a suspension where each shock absorber has its own electric motor, to a voice-controlled infotainment system that springs into action at the mere mention of a name, this all-new generation of GLE-Class is fascinating.”
Test Drive the 2020 GLE at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson
Learn more about the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE by contacting our team at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson. We can fill you in on the new lineup’s specs and features, or you can visit our dealership near Boulder City to browse our inventory of in-stock GLE models. Interested in other upcoming models? Our team can fill you in on future vehicles, including the all-electric EQC!