The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 300 Sedan Performance
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has earned a reputation for being one of the smartest lineups in the industry. Although well-deserved, this reputation speaks nothing of the E-Class Sedan’s powerful and techy performance. In fact, compared to the BMW 5-Series, the 2018 E 300 Sedan offers a wider range of gear ratios and greater torque. Learn more about the E 300 Sedan performance below!
Engine & Specs
The Mercedes-Benz E 300 Sedan is powered by a 9G-TRONIC® automatic transmission and a 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine. Its base drivetrain is rear-wheel drive, offering enhanced balance as you whip around bends or maneuver at low speeds. With these features, the E 300 Sedan offers the following performance specs:
- 241 hp
- 273 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway rating
- 0-60 mph acceleration time of 6.2 seconds
Top Performance Features
Of course, not all of the praise belongs to the turbo engine alone. The E 300 comes standard with or offers plenty of powerful performance features, designed to give you a boost on Enterprise and Anthem roadways. Here’s a few of its best:
- DYNAMIC SELECT®: With the turn of a dial, you can transform the new E-Class Sedan‘s performance to suit ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, or Individual modes.
- ESP® Dynamic Cornering Assist: Using targeted rear-wheel braking, ESP® Dynamic Cornering Assist gives you greater control during tight turns.
- Optional Selective Damping System: This system firms and loosens valving inside each shock absorber, and comes paired with your choice of comfort (Luxury Line Package) or lowered (Sport Styling Package) suspension.
- Optional Sport Brake System: Part of the AMG® Line Exterior Package, this system installs upgraded perforated front brake discs and calipers with exclusive “Mercedes-Benz” lettering.
Take the E 300 for a Ride Near North Las Vegas!
Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson to see what the E 300 Sedan performance accomplishes over other competing models. Apply for financing, or visit us at 925 Auto Show Drive in Henderson, NV for one-on-one assistance. We’re not far from Boulder City and Green Valley!