Preview the 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC is the first all-electric SUV from the luxury brand and gives Boulder City drivers a glimpse of what the future of automobiles looks like! Enjoy an exclusive preview of this new model from Mercedes-Benz of Henderson.
Mercedes-Benz EQC Engine & Performance Specs
In addition to being extremely fuel-efficient, the Mercedes-Benz EQC will deliver powerful performance via a 402-hp engine rated at 564 lb-ft of torque. Furthermore, the EQC will provide enhanced handling and traction, due to the two asynchronous motors with electric drivetrains on each axle. The EQC will also have the ability to accelerate to 60 mph in just 4.9 seconds. Even while off the road, the EQC will deliver speedy performance, as it will be able to fast-charge from 10 to 80 percent in 40 minutes.
Mercedes-Benz EQC Safety & Features
The new EQC will come with many innovative features. Some of its performance- and comfort-enhancing technology includes:
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- ECO Assist System with comprehensive support for electric driving
- Digital widescreen cockpit with 10.25-inch instrument cluster and 10.25-inch media display
- LED Intelligent Light System headlamps
- Standard smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- DYNAMIC SELECT® with EV-optimized modes
- Optional ambient lighting with 64 colors
- Standard Active Brake Assist, Speed Limit Assist, and PRESAFE® system
- Available Driver Assistance Systems, including Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, and PRESAFE PLUS®
In addition to the features listed above, the new EQC will have Mercedes-Benz User Experience, which is also known as MBUX. MBUX is a voice-powered infotainment system that can understand conversational language. As you make requests over time, MBUX will learn your preferences.
Learn More About the All-Electric EQC at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson
The Mercedes-Benz will arrive in Bullhead City and Laughlin before you know it, so if you have questions about this SUV’s features and specs, contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson. If you want to buy or lease a model today, be sure to ask about our current inventory of hybrid models, including the GLE Hybrid!