2019 Mercedes-Benz: What’s New?
Ready for the upcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz vehicles?
A List for Your Excitement to Linger On:
- say, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz”, aloud to activate voice control. Follow it up with something like “it’s hot” or “the music’s too loud,” and the system will adjust certain functions to accommodate you.
- control MBUX via touch; the system offers a touchscreen, touchpad controller, and touch controls for the steering wheel.
- optional Head-Up Display to keep tabs on speed, navigation, and more via a projected image that hovers on the windshield in your line of sight.
- optional ventilated and heated front seats will keep you cool as you cruise through Orange County, and warm and toasty in colder climates.
Mercedes-AMG® GT 4-Door Coupe
- active brake assist, attention assist, car-to-x communication, and so much more
- 5-seater GT designed to function for everyday use and still achieve the first class sports car feel.
- 4-door combines the classic sports car look with the AMG® GT unmistakable lines.
- exterior suits you with the AMG® radiator trim, long hood, large air vents, sporty multi-beam led headlights, and extendible or fixed rear spoiler
Mercedes-AMG® GT S
- AMG® GT S Roadster comes with 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- standard twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 that gets an impressive 515 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque
- accelerate up to 60 mph in just 3.7 seconds with a top speed of 192 mph
- Nappa® leather with Auburn Brown, Red Pepper, and Silver Pearl accents, rather than the usual all-black aesthetic
- C 300 will again be powered by 2.0L turbo 4-cylinder, but an upgraded engine will produce 255 hp instead of 241 hp
- torque will stay at 273 lb-ft. As for the AMG® C 43, power will increase from 362 hp to 390 hp, courtesy of an upgraded 3.0L biturbo V6
- two new metallic colors will be offered for the exterior, which includes Emerald Green and Mojave Silver
- Available 10.2-inch display
- Available COMAND® navigation with a new 3D mapping system
- Available Car-to-X Communication (allows drivers in-select Mercedes-Benz models to send/receive notifications)
- Available touchpad controller with new haptic feedback
- Available wireless charging
- Mercedes-Benz E 450 and E 450 4MATIC® will come with 3.0L biturbo V6 engines that produce 362 hp and 369 lb-ft, generating more power than the 2018 E 400 and E 400 4MATIC®
- all 2019 models will feature the same 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine that produces 241 hp and 273 lb-ft.
- Route-based speed adaptation system
- Three-spoke Nappa® leather steering wheel that allows drivers to control driver-assistive systems without removing their hands from the wheel
- Two trim options with corresponding center consoles
- Night Package with redesigned 19-inch AMG® wheels
- Rear Safety Package for the E-Class Sedan
- The inside of the 2019 CLS features a 12.3-inch high-resolution central display, 64-color ambient lighting, and some of the same technology you’ll find in the Mercedes-Benz flagship sedan, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- ENERGIZING Comfort lets Henderson drivers adjust cabin fragrance, heat, ventilation, and choose from six different massage modes
- a hybrid! Mercedes-Benz recently unveiled an all-new line of AMG® drivetrains at the 2018 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), including the AMG® CLS 53
- 2019 hybrid CLS is powered by a completely new inline-six engine with EQ Boost and a 48-volt onboard electrical system
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes with a new standard engine—a 4.0L v8 biturbo engine that produces 416 hp and 450 lb-ft of torque
- equipped with a 9G-TRONIC® 9-speed automatic transmission that helps deliver extremely smooth and responsive handling
- 2019 G Wagon offers the well-known Comfort, Sport, Eco, and Individual DYNAMIC SELECT® driving modes, with the addition of the all-new G-Mode
- DYNAMIC SELECT® mode gives drivers the most precise maneuvering capabilities, even on the bumpiest terrain
- ambient interior lighting
- a 12.3-inch high-resolution display with a single-bonded glass panel
Excited for these upcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz?
Connect with us!