The 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior: S 450 Sedan
You haven’t seen a luxurious cabin until you’ve stepped inside the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. The 2018 S 450 is the lineup’s entry-level sedan, but it offers a full range of comforts, sure to please any Anthem or Enterprise driver. We’ve highlighted some of our favorite features below; learn more about this stunning sedan’s offerings.
Try as they might, competitors simply can’t match the S-Class interior. Its extravagance makes it one of the most sought-after luxury cars in its segment. Here are just a handful of the comforts you’ll find in the S 450 interior:
- Panorama roof
- Leather seating surfaces
- 64-color/3-zone LED ambient lighting
- Energizing Comfort Control
- Heated and powered front seats with memory
- Optional folding tables for the rear seats
- Optional refrigerator box for the rear cabin
- Optional 4-zone automatic climate control
If you’re a technology buff, the new S-Class is a must-drive. Don’t let it fool you; the S 450 may be the introductory S-Class Sedan, but it’s packed with state-of-the-art technologies and infotainment features, such as:
- Digital Instrument Cluster: The digital instrument cluster keeps you up to speed on important vehicle info via customizable menus and gauges, and seamlessly blends into the 12.3-inch COMAND® display.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™: Using Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™, you can access contacts and other apps via the display or voice control.
- Inductive Wireless Charging: The inductive wireless charging tray allows you to charge your smartphone while you’re on the road—no cables or plugs necessary.
Lose Yourself in the S-Class Interior!
And there’s so much more to explore inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz S 450 interior! Schedule a test drive near Green Valley and Boulder City to experience the Mercedes-Benz S-Class cabin for yourself. Don’t forget to check out our current offers and finance specials for chances to save on a new S-Class.