Why is Preventative Maintenance Important?
Aside from a home, your Mercedes-Benz vehicle is one of the largest and most important investments you’ll ever make. Keeping it in peak condition with preventative maintenance and genuine parts replacements gets you the most for your money. On the off-chance you need further convincing, here are a few benefits of regular car maintenance:
- Fewer major repairs due to lack of auto care
- Greater peace of mind on Boulder City roads
- Better driving quality
- Greater overall dependability
- Higher resale value
- Uninterrupted warranty coverage
Examples of Preventative Maintenance
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement*: This service helps keeps your engine clean and cool, while letting you travel around Anthem for longer on less fuel.
- Battery Check: Regular battery checks help identify obvious issues, from corrosion to an expiration date that’s come and gone.
- Antifreeze Check: Like oil, antifreeze helps keep the engine cool. Without enough antifreeze, the boiling point of the engine coolant is lowered, raising the risk of overheating or failure.
- Tire Pressure Adjustment: The right tire pressure promotes safety, tire health, and a smoother ride quality. You can check this yourself using your car’s Tire Pressuring Monitoring System.
- Tire Rotation: Over time, tire tread wears down. To slow this process and promote even tread wear, a tire rotation in needed. Frequency depends on your vehicle and driving habits.
- Wheel Alignment: This is another preventative maintenance that promotes even tread wear. Not all vehicles have the same alignment, so it’s important to determine what the right camber, toe, and caster angles are for your Mercedes-Benz.
Get Regular Car Maintenance at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson!
Do you need help getting on track with your maintenance schedule for the E-Class, C-Class, or another Mercedes-Benz model? Schedule an appointment at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson—not far from Enterprise and Green Valley. We offer a menu of preventative maintenances at reasonable prices. Check out our service specials and parts specials to see what’s new!
*Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.