Professional Mercedes-Benz Wheel Alignments
Are you looking for a dealership that can complete expert wheel alignment for Mercedes-Benz vehicles? Come to Mercedes-Benz of Henderson’s service center near Boulder City and Anthem! Our Master Certified Technicians have the knowledge and tools to take care of all your wheel alignments, so that your luxury car continues to run straight and true.
Does My Car Need Wheel Alignment?
There are a few ways to tell if you need wheel alignment for your Mercedes-Benz:
- Lane Drifting – If your steering wheel is straight but your vehicle still drifts out of its lane, a wheel alignment may be in order.
- Crooked Steering Wheel – Another indicator is a crooked steering wheel, even when you’re driving straight.
- Vibration – If you notice a feeling of vibration—most often on the steering wheel—that’s yet another telltale sign that you need to book a service appointment for wheel alignment.
- Maintenance Check – Even if you aren’t experiencing these symptoms, there’s a chance that your wheels might not be properly aligned. When you bring your vehicle in for a Service A* or Service B** appointment, we’ll make sure the wheels are properly aligned for you.
Importance of Wheel Alignment for Mercedes-Benz Cars
Taking care of basic vehicle maintenance is essential to keeping your Mercedes-Benz in working order—and that’s certainly the case with wheel alignments. Getting wheels aligned on time will:
- Help prevent lane drift
- Extend the life of your tires by reducing uneven tread wear
- Increase performance and efficiency
Come to Us for Wheel Alignment & More!
At Mercedes-Benz of Henderson, we’ll work to keep your vehicle running better for longer. Whether you need a brake inspection, new tires from our Mercedes-Benz tire center, or tire repair, we’ve got you covered. Contact us online, or visit us at 925 Auto Show Drive in Henderson, located near Enterprise and Green Valley.
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.