What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
All Mercedes-Benz vehicles require Service A*, as it helps keep your vehicle in exceptional condition. The types of maintenance needed are the same for every Mercedes-Benz model, although the cost of Mercedes-Benz Service A varies depending on the vehicle you drive; at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson, the price of Mercedes-Benz Service A starts at $224.95, but we recommend you speak with one of our team members to get a price quote specific to your model.
What is Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Service A maintenance and repairs for every Mercedes-Benz vehicle include:
- Synthetic motor oil replacement^
- Oil filter replacement^
- Fluid level checks and corrections that depend on factory-recommended service intervals for the vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Maintenance counter reset
Save When You Get Service A Maintenance and Repairs
- Choose Trained and Certified Professionals: The team at our service center is made up of certified technicians. These technicians are thoroughly trained to know how your vehicle works. Therefore, repairs and maintenance done by our professionals help keep your vehicle in excellent condition for longer.
- Take Advantage of Service and Parts Specials: Save at your next service appointment by taking advantage of our specials. At Mercedes-Benz of Henderson, we always offer rotating parts and service specials for our guests. You’ll even find Mercedes-Benz Service A coupons among our specials from time to time!
- Use Genuine OEM Parts: Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts are made specifically for your vehicle and are guaranteed to be of the highest quality. When you use OEM parts instead of aftermarket parts, your vehicle will run more smoothly and be better maintained in the long run. Our dealership only uses OEM parts for repairs!
Learn More about Mercedes-Benz Service A Pricing at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson!
If you are interested in learning more about our service, contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson. We can give you more information about Mercedes-Benz Service A or Service B costs. If your vehicle is due for Service A, schedule an appointment with our service center near Laughlin and Kingman today!
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.