The 2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris Worker Van
2019 MERCEDES-BENZMetris Worker Van
Mercedes-Benz Metris Worker Van Offers and Description
Find out about our Fleet Incentives for the Metris!
Starting at $26,570*, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris Worker Cargo Van offers massive capacities in a mid-size package. From strong towing specs, a spacious interior, and available packages, you can outfit the Metris to meet your business needs. As if that’s not enough, the Metris Vans
come with a 15,000-mile service interval. This means you’ll spend less time at the service bay and more time completing jobs around Kingman.
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
The Metris Worker Cargo Van doesn’t need an oversized, inefficient engine to get the job done. Under the hood, you’ll find a compact 2.0L turbo 4-cylinder engine coupled with a 7-speed automatic. Here’s a quick look at its specs:
- 208 hp
- 258 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated combined fuel economy rating of 21 mpg
- Optional ECO-START® technology
- Maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds
- Maximum payload capacity of 2,425 pounds
Interior Features & Space
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris Van interior is functional — first and foremost. Inside the Metris Worker Cargo, you’ll find seating for two passengers and a maximum cargo capacity of 183 cubic feet. Unlike many competitors, the Mercedes-Benz Metris includes several features right off the bat, including Bluetooth®**, a rearview camera, and ATTENTION ASSIST®. You can also purchase package options for more comforts and technologies:
- Convenience Package — includes powered and heated side mirrors, first-aid kit, rain sensor, cruise control, and LED Strip Light for the rear cargo area.
- Utility Package — includes a leather-wrapped steering wheel, Blind Spot Monitoring, wooden floor for the cargo area, powered and heated side mirrors, waist-level composite paneling, and more.
Advanced safety technologies are woven into every Mercedes-Benz vehicle, especially the new Metris Vans. Below, you’ll find a quick overview of some of the Metris Van’s most important safety features:
- Crosswind Assist: At highway speeds, this system helps keep your Metris in its lane, even against strong side-blowing winds.
- Load-Adaptive Electronic Stability Program (ESP®): This system uses targeted braking to combat wheel-spin, oversteer, and understeer, and helps keep you and your cargo safe.
- Rescue AssistSM: Should an accident take place, first responders can scan a QR code to easily find important elements of your Metris, such as the airbags.
- Optional Driver Assists: Other driver assists are available for greater peace of mind, including Lane Keeping Assist and Blind Spot Assist.
Explore the New Metris Worker Cargo Today!
Does the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Worker Cargo seem like the right van for your Boulder City business? If so, schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson, located near Bullhead City! Before you do, be sure to check out our current Sprinter and Metris specials!
*Excludes all options, taxes, title, registration, transportation charge and dealer prep fee. Options shown. Not all options are available in the U.S. For a full offering and pricing information, visit your local Mercedes-Benz Vans dealership. Delayed availability.
**Bluetooth® is a registered mark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at (702) 485-3098 for more information.