2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Features & Dimensions
Are you and your family pining for a vehicle that’s both stylish and spacious, welcoming and tech-savvy? The five-passenger 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a top pick. Even the base model, the GLC 300, is generously equipped with the following:
- 18-inch 5-spoke wheels
- 14-way power driver’s seat with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 40/20/40-split rear seats with power folding
- SD card reader
Read on to see what else Boulder City families can look forward to when they choose the Mercedes-Benz GLC!
Mercedes-Benz GLC Comfort & Utility Features
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC is jam-packed with the comfort features you’d expect from a luxury SUV, as well as space and storage solutions. Here are a few examples:
- Genuine Wood Trim: The GLC interior comes standard with a choice of Natural Grain Brown Ash wood trim, Light Brown Linden wood trim, Dark Brown Linden wood trim, or Burl Walnut wood trim.
- KEYLESS START®: After you’ve unlocked your car, you can throw your keys back in your pocket or bag because this system includes push-button start.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Technology
Stay connected, informed, and entertained inside the GLC. A few of its best standard and optional technology features include:
- 7-Inch Display: Coupled with a central controller, the high-resolution display is your link to handsfree calling, HD Radio™, or available 3D maps of Laughlin and Kingman.
- Optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™: This available feature brings the interface on your phone to the dashboard of your GLC, allowing you to access music, navigation, podcasts, and more from your car’s touchscreen display.
- Optional In-Car WiFi: You and your passengers can access email in real-time or search the web with the optional WiFi hotspot, letting you save on phone data rates.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Dimensions
The GLC interior is also spacious, leaving plenty of room for both passengers and belongings. The GLC offers a 19.4 cubic foot cargo area. Need more space for additional belongings? The rear seats fold down to provide a maximum of 56.5 cubic feet of cargo space inside the GLC. This makes it more spacious than many competitors, such as the Audi Q5. What’s more, passengers can enjoy:
- 37.8 inches of front headroom
- 57.3 inches of front shoulder room
- 40.8 inches of front legroom
- 38.5 inches of rear headroom
- 56.5 inches of rear shoulder room
- 37.3 inches of rear legroom
Tour the GLC Interior Near Bullhead City!
There’s plenty more to see inside the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior! Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson to take the full tour and see how the GLC stacks up to the Lexus RX and BMW X3. We’re located in Henderson — a short distance from Bullhead City. While you’re at our dealership, be sure to ask about our service specials! They’re a great way to take advantage of savings when servicing your future GLC.