2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class vs. 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class vs. S-Class
The 2019 E-Class and S-Class are two of the most luxurious models from the Mercedes-Benz lineup. So, if you’re shopping for a luxury driving experience unlike any other, which is the better choice for you? To help drivers in Boulder City make an informed decision, we’ve compared the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class vs. S-Class — starting with their entry-level sedans. Read on to learn more about their similarities and differences!
|2019 Mercedes-Benz E 300
||2019 Mercedes-Benz S 450
|Starting at $53,500*
||Starting at $91,250*
|241-hp 2.0L turbo inline-4
||362-hp 3.0L biturbo V6
||0-60 mph Acceleration
||12.3-Inch Central Display
|Feature Not Offered
||Energizing Comfort Control
E-Class vs. S-Class: Performance
- Engine: The performance of the E 300 Sedan starts with a 241-hp 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine, putting it on par with the C 300. If you want a bump in power, go for the S 450 Sedan, which gets a 362-hp 3.0L biturbo V6 engine.
- Transmission: Both models feature a 9-speed 9G-TRONIC® automatic transmission with shift paddles.
- Acceleration: Thanks to its stronger engine, the S 450 is quicker to accelerate; it zips to 60 mph from 0 mph in 5.4 seconds vs. 6.2 seconds with the E 300.
- MPG Ratings: Compared to the full-size S 450, the mid-size E 300 is more economical on Laughlin roadways. The E 300 earns 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway, while the S 450 earns 19 mpg city/28 mpg highway.
E-Class vs. S-Class: Luxury Features
Curious how the Mercedes-Benz E-Class vs. S-Class compare in terms of features? Here’s a quick breakdown of their standard appointments:
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 300: Every 2019 E 300 comes standard with interior features like a 12.3-inch display with a touchpad controller, Car-to-X Communication, 64-color LED ambient lighting, Touch Controls for the steering wheel, PRESAFE® Sound, and Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz S 450: The S-Class interior includes all of the above listed features, and adds a 12.3-inch instrument cluster display, ENERGIZING Comfort Control, MAGIC VISION CONTROL, Air Balance cabin purification and fragrance system, leather upholstery, 10GB Music Register, and heated 16-way power front seats with memory.
Test Drive the New E-Class & S-Class Today!
Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class vs. S-Class, or S-Class vs. BMW 7-Series in more depth at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson, located near Kingman and Bullhead City. Schedule your test drive to learn more about the E 300 and S 450 Sedans and find out which is truly right for you. Looking for great savings opportunities? Browse our current offers on new Mercedes-Benz vehicles!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.