The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 300 Interior
When it comes to a lavish interior, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class holds the ace in the midsize sedan segment. Even the introductory E-Class, the E 300, makes a grand entrance, offering everything from a 12.3-inch display to optional NFC pairing. Of course, its performance and handling sweeten the experience for Enterprise drivers, but the cabin is what gives it its well-deserved reputation. Look below to learn more about the E 300 interior!
- Display w/ a Touchpad Controller: The 12.3-inch display is controlled by voice or the tablet-like touchpad controller on the center console. Use it to place handsfree calls or search for restaurants in North Las Vegas via COMAND® navigation.
- Touch Control Steering Wheel: Touch Controls on either side of the leather-wrapped steering wheel let you control the driver information display and head unit with just a few finger motions.
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™: These technologies let you pair your smartphone to the E 300, so you can access your favorite Android or Apple apps right from the central display or via voice control.
- Optional designo® Trims: Add a little warmth to the cabin with designo® Black Piano Lacquer “Flowing Lines” or designo® Magnolia “Flowing Lines” wood trims.
Although stunning on its own, the 2018 E 300 interior is customizable. Boulder City drivers are free to add any of these package upgrades for the luxury experience they crave:
- Warmth & Comfort Package—includes heated steering wheel and front seats, galvanized shift paddles, and more.
- Premium Package 1—adds KEYLESS GO®, SiriusXM® Radio for six months, inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing, and more.
- Premium Package 2—adds a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, cabin-air fragrance and purification systems, and more.
- mbrace® Secure—includes a six-month trial with Crisis Assist, Dealer Connect, Agent-Assisted Remote Door Lock & Unlock, and more.
Try Out the Comfort & Tech Features in the E 300 Interior!
There are plenty of ways to explore the 2018 E 300 interior, but the best way is to hop inside for an in-person tour! To see what else the E 300 has inside the cabin, schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson—not far from Green Valley and Anthem. For savings opportunities on a new E-Class, be sure to check out our current offers!