2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs. E-Class
2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs. 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Have you ever wondered what separates the C-Class from the E-Class, other than one is compact and the other mid-sized? If so, take a look at the C-Class vs. E-Class comparison below, brought to you by Mercedes-Benz of Henderson! We’ve matched up these two star classes to help drivers from Boulder City, Laughlin, and beyond decide which is right for them.
|2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
||2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
|Starting at $41,400*
||Starting at $53,500*
||Central Display Screen
||Best 0-60 mph Acceleration
C-Class vs. E-Class: Price
Compact, fuel-efficient, and well-equipped for the price, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan starts at $41,400*. If you’re searching for a midsize sedan that pushes flagship territory, though, the new E-Class may be more up your alley. The 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 300 Sedan has a starting MSRP of $53,500*.
C-Class vs. E-Class: Performance
When it comes to performance and fuel economy, each model has its own perks:
- Engine: The new C-Class and new E-Class start off with a 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine, but the C-Class generates 255 hp while the E-Class tops out at 241 hp.
- Fuel-Efficiency: As the smaller vehicle, the C 300 Sedan is slightly more efficient, earning an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/33 mpg highway rating. The E 300 Sedan earns 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway.
- Acceleration: At the top level, the AMG® C 63 S can go from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds, while the AMG® E 63 S roars from 0-60 mph in 3.3 seconds.
- AMG®: Resting at the top of their respective classes, the AMG® C 63 S and AMG® E 63 S are both powered by an AMG® 4.0L biturbo V8, but the AMG® C-Class creates 503 hp and the AMG® E-Class creates 603 hp.
C-Class vs. E-Class: Features & Space
While the C-Class and E-Class share similarities, there are some factors that define and separate them from one another:
- C-Class Exclusives: The C-Class is offered with Sport Styling, and includes genuine wood trim, dual-zone climate control, and a HomeLink™ garage door opener. You’ll find 12.6 cubic feet of space inside the trunk.
- E-Class Exclusives: Luxury and Sport Styling are available for the E-Class. You’ll get the above listed features, plus a 12.3-inch display with a touchpad, COMAND® navigation, and 64-color ambient interior lighting. The trunk measures in at 13.1 cubic feet.
Compare the C-Class vs. E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson!
Comparing C-Class vs. E-Class models reveals many differences in the two classes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean one is better than the other. It all depends on your needs and lifestyle! Test drive the C-Class or E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson, not far from Kingman and Bullhead City, and be sure to check out our CPO C-Class and E-Class models. To move the process along more quickly, feel free to apply for financing online!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.