2020 MERCEDES-BENZGLE 350 SUV
Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 Offers and Description
Powerful yet fuel-efficient and luxurious yet practical, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® offers everything you could ever need from an SUV. Fitted with a robust inline-4 engine, this five-seater accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 7.1 seconds and can tow trailers, jet skis, and more with ease. The super spacious cabin is peppered with a variety of high-tech comfort, infotainment, and safety features — all of which are purposeful and easy to operate from the driver’s seat. To learn more about the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 — the introductory GLE SUV
— check out our overview below!
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
Bold Performance, Nimble Handling
Capable of 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 is driven by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine. Advanced technologies, such as Direct Injection, a lightweight diecast-alloy block, widely variable valve timing, and more, help boost fuel economy to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway rating. The GLE 350 also offers its fair share of muscle; installing the optional trailer hitch gives this SUV the equipment it needs to tow up to 7,700 pounds. Whether you’re navigating the streets of Bullhead City or blazing a trail off the beaten path, the GLE 350 offers fierce performance and masterful handling with the help of these features:
- 9G-TRONIC® automatic transmission with shift paddles
- Selective damping suspension
- Illustrated vehicle display (shows steering angle, front/rear torque balance, and more)
- DYNAMIC SELECT® (includes ECO, Comfort, Sport, Off-Road, and Individual modes)
A Classic SUV with Modern Touches
From its two-bar grille, to its 19-inch 5-spoke wheels, to its dual chrome exhaust tips, the 2020 GLE 350 conveys rugged power. Inside the cabin, however, luxury takes precedence. Laughlin families are sure to love the power sunroof, heated front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, and massive cargo area. Simply fold the rear seats down for a total cargo capacity of 80.3 cubic feet. Perfect for parking lots or busy streets, the retractable and removable cargo cover keeps your belongings well hidden.
Technology wise, the GLE 350 treats drivers and their passengers to a wide variety of entertaining and informative features. The high-resolution 12.3-inch display screen with a central controller puts other functions, such as hands-free calling, HD Radio™, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and a USB interface, at your fingertips. A handful of available infotainment features for the cabin include:
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- Built-in Wi-Fi hot-spot
Interactive and Intuitive Safety Systems
Keeping its array of technologies in mind, it should come as no surprise that the 2020 GLE 350 is outfitted with cutting-edge safety features. No matter the length of the journey, you’ll enjoy the reassurance of the following:
- Rearview Camera: When you shift into Reverse, the rearview camera offers a live, wide-angle view of the area behind your vehicle, giving you an advantage on congested streets.
- PRESAFE®: If a collision or rollover seems imminent, this system braces the cabin by closing the windows and sunroof, tightening the front seatbelts, and adjusting the front-passenger seat.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: The GLE 350 can alert you if you appear tired behind the wheel, thanks to this driver attention monitor which learns your driving behaviors over time and can sense when you’re becoming drowsy.
- Auto-Dimming Mirrors: The rearview and driver-side exterior mirrors are outfitted with light-sensing beams, causing them to darken and reduce glare from other vehicle headlights.